Friday 12 April 2013

Flash Illustration Sale!

Just to let you know that if you head over to my facebook page this evening (Friday 12th April) between 7-9pm, you could pick up a bargain, as I am having a flash sale of original illustrations!

It will be a very simple auction of £1 increments which you leave as a comment under the pic you want, the person with the highest bid come 9pm gets the illustration! 

I've decided that if you are wanting to bid but are unable to be around at this time, you can email me at holly@marblesink.co.uk with the highest bid you would like to make and I can put bids down on your behalf - a bit like a telephone bid at a fancy auction house...but without the commission! There will be a small p&p charge of £1.50 for uk deliveries and £3 elsewhere.

I shall be uploading images of the illustrations available this afternoon. Hope you can make it to join in the madness!

1 comment: