Monday 9 January 2012

It's almost time for a Guinea Pig Party!

I had the loveliest start to my weekend with the arrival of the first bound proof of my new book Guinea Pig Party from the super lovely Nosy Crow!

You can't really tell from the pic but it has the most fantastically squidgy hard-cover which I am really excited about as it makes it feel really special and just that little bit different too. It also has yummy spot uv on the front cover to make the image really pop - yes, these are the things that really do float my boat! I can't wait to be able to share this with you properly when it is published (5th July just so you know!) and I really hope it is something that you and your little friends are going to enjoy.

Happy New Year to you all, I hope you had a great festive break and that 2012 is a fantastic one for you.

Hollyxx

4 comments:

  1. hey holly just read your tweet about your hiccupping bump, brilliant!! congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Hiccupping seems to have stopped just now which is making it a bit easier to concentrate on getting on with some work : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this in the flesh now and confirm that it looks lovely! Congrats Holly x

    ReplyDelete