Sunday 23 January 2011

Back to the Drawing Board!

Well it's been a while since I posted anything here, I admit, but after a lovely Christmas break I have been back at the old drawing board working on character development and concepts for some brand new books!

This is the most exciting and frustrating, and tricky process all wrapped up into one! I always find I have a weird nervous energy while I am working through this stage; one minute you think you've come up with something new and exciting, and the next you are full of doubt and fretting about what the publisher will think...it's exhausting!

At the moment I am mostly concentrating on images of spotty dogs but last week I had a flash of inspiration for something totally different which is where this little guy comes in! Will keep you posted on how things develop, but in the mean time I will keep on doodling while I hope you are all enjoying the start to a lovely new year. xx

1 comment: