Saturday 6 November 2010

Jammy Coo Love



Well I write shamefaced (again) at my lack of blog action of late. I am trying to choose what to blame this on... No time due to keeping up with my non-stop toddler, busy doing commissions, doing a few revisions of the Bear book pages or wanting to post up some pics of Birds of Paradise that I've been working on but not ready yet!

Instead I choose to blame my lovely sister Delia (well if you can't place blame on a sibling, then who can you eh?!). Delia is the proud owner and creator of the wonderful Jammy Coo, a fabulous gallery and coffee shop in the beautiful Scottish Borders (it's the kind of place you always hope to find but rarely do) and I've been busy designing lots of lovely things her.

I designed the JC logo a couple of years ago and it is such great fun to play with and encorporate into all sorts of designs, you can do anything with her! She features on the Jammy Coo crockery (you can purchase the Hot-Choc mugs!) and some gorgeous heavy duty canvas shopper bags and just yesterday I was frantically finishing an exciting new design for a new product to be sold in the shop and hopefully soon online (keep an eye on the Jammy Coo blog for details.), but I will leave that to Delia to share! For regular customers, you can pick up a Jammy Coo loyalty card, and open to all is the Jammy Coo Late-Night-Shopping nights (click on this link - there is a free recipe that Delia has posted!!!) where the mystery new product will be launched!

I've designed a few logos in my time now but the Jammy Coo is by far and away my favourite, I don't think I'll ever get tired of playing about with her. In fact, I can't wait to see what she is going to feature on next!

No comments:

Post a Comment